Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Colors Of My Soul

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L'ufologie -> Archéologie et ufologie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
membre confirmé

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 21:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Colors Of My Soul Répondre en citant

Colors of My Soul
by Nick Buchanan
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Colors of My Soul
>>>ONLINE BOOK Colors of My Soul

This is the powerful, touching story of a young gay man’s struggles to survive, beginning as a child in the suburbs of Ohio, then moving on to the bright lights and big city of New York. Throughout his journey of life, Nick Buchanan encounters some very difficult obstacles, painful hardships, and discovers the ins and outs of show business while trying to make it in an often exciting, but sometimes devastating world. After nearly giving up, Nick develops a new sense of strength and resilience that comes from facing his fears, standing up to prejudice, and learning what genuine love and respect for himself truly are.

price: $9.99
bound: 108 pages
publisher: Dog Ear Publishing (May 17, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B072FJ8L9F
filesize: 780 KB

Colors of My Soul Nick Buchanan
Colors of My Soul book german

Going Public: My Adventures Inside the SEC and How to Prevent the Next Devastating CrisisA Variety of Colorful Heirloom Tomatoes Garden Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/DiaryCross stitch pattern flower "Violets" Instant downloadViteinpolvere 4: La droga ti fotte (Italian Edition)Seeking Social Good: A Life Worth Living - Volume 5: Working With International OrganisationsCargoes & Capers: The life and times of a London Docklands manSummary and Analysis of Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis: Based on the Book by J.D. Vance (Smart Summaries)Class of 2017 Guest Book: Guest Book ,Graduation Gifts | Professionally Designed, 8.25x 6 Diary, Journal, Notebook 100 Pages (Volume 9)Tarry at Home Travels168 Hours: A Collection of 24-Hour Comics by Eric Knisley

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 21:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L'ufologie -> Archéologie et ufologie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.